Hecht’s Warehouse District
Hecht’s Warehouse District is a repurposed six-story department store that will become 300 residential units and includes 250,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space.
- ARK Role: Design/Assist Mechanical Construction Manager
- Location: Washington, DC
- General Contractor: McCullough Construction
- Total Square Feet: 463,000
- Duration: 24 Months
- System Type: Central Utility Plant
- Special Features: Renovation/Adaptive Reuse of Existing Structure
- Year Completed: 2015 Est.